Toolalit considers the privacy of our visitors to be extremely important.
What do we collect?
In order for you to use our services, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of Toolalit, that may include:
- information (such as your name and email address) that you provide by completing forms on Toolalit, including if you subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit any material through Toolalit;
- information about your activity on and interaction with Toolalit, such as your internet protocol (IP) address and the type of device or browser you use;
- communications you send to Toolalit (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions, or report a problem);
- hashed userid from third party services such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook;
What is private?
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- any payment information that you might provide
- your internet protocol (IP) address
- communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem)
- information (such as user id or media id) from Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Uses of Your Personal Information
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We will never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not, and will not sell your data.
Like many other Web sites, Toolalit makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons